Horoscope for All on Monday, July 20, 2020
- The Moon continues in Cancer until 4:17 PM EDT when it enters Leo. The New Moon occurs in the sign of Cancer today at 1:34 PM, and is the second New Moon in Cancer this year (the first was a Solar Eclipse on June 21st).
- A New Moon brings a fresh start, and there can be some sense of urgency to make a quick decision or to end a matter so we can move forward.
- It’s a time for feeding our foundation — all of that which we call “home,” including the foundation we have built inside of ourselves.
- It’s also a time for recognizing the importance of our family and our personal circle of friends and the security, sense of belonging, and safety we derive from them.
- Also today, a Sun-Saturn opposition occurs. This transit has a little more power as it occurs close to the time of the New Moon.
- We can experience a reality check, likely related to our work, responsibilities, or the rules, in general. Feelings of doubt, pessimism, or guilt may undermine our confidence until we make corrections.
- Feeling blocked, encountering obstacles to progress, and inhibitions are all possible under this influence.
- While there can be a letdown, our efforts to measure up to expectations can ultimately increase confidence in our ability to be responsible for ourselves.
- Focusing too much on our feelings may not be very productive right now. This is a time for reevaluating goals, taking into better account the limits of time and energy.
- It can be a good time for developing real solutions to long-term problems and for recognizing the meaning behind recent restrictions or limitations.
- We might acknowledge the need to adopt a humbler, more mature, and possibly more conservative approach.
- We might also need to catch up on neglected duties or responsibilities.
- The void Moon occurs from 1:56 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (an opposition to Saturn), until the Moon enters Leo at 4:17 PM EDT.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good