Horoscope for All on Sunday, July 19, 2020
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Cancer.
- On this day before a New Moon, we should be winding down rather than revving up. Reflection is favored over innovation.
- It’s best not to begin a new project, relationship, or other significant initiatives during the Balsamic phase of the Moon, as it is a time of endings.
- It’s an excellent time to connect with or process what we’ve learned during the Moon cycle that is ending tomorrow.
- Today’s Moon is protective, warm, and cautious.
- We seek comfort and familiarity with a Cancer Moon, although this may conflict with our desire for new experiences as the Moon forms a square to Mars in Aries.
- We should make extra effort to respect and validate others when expressing what we need and want.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good