Horoscope for All on Saturday, July 18, 2020
- Venus and Saturn form a sesquiquadrate this morning, suggesting some emotional reservations.
- We can be a little more guarded with our feelings or worried about our money under this influence.
- We might see the more unflattering side of people or relationships.
- Small social or financial obstacles or hurdles require patience.
- With Pallas opposite Vesta, we can experience a conflict between the drive to be progressive and push forward, and the desire to stick with what has worked for us in the past.
- The Moon continues its transit of Gemini until 10:25 AM EDT when it enters Cancer.
- While we begin the day craving more interconnectivity, as the day advances, we seek comfort and familiarity.
- The void Moon continues until 10:25 AM EDT today when the Moon enters Cancer.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good