Horoscope for All on Friday, July 17, 2020
- The Moon spends another day in the sign of Gemini, stimulating our curiosity and desire to stay in the loop.
- Early today, we’re drawn to activities that bring more beauty and harmony to our lives, and we’re inclined to use conversation to get there.
- With the Gemini Moon, we’re reasonable, logical, and communicative, and we seek contacts and activities that stimulate us and satisfy our need for diversity, variety, and knowledge.
- The Moon’s square to Neptune this afternoon can point to some listlessness or a temporary dip in inspiration.
- As the day advances, a Venus-Saturn minor square comes into orb, and there can be some withholding or socially awkward energy later today if we’re overthinking.
- The void Moon occurs from 5:15 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Neptune), until the Moon enters Cancer tomorrow, Saturday, July 18th, at 10:25 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good