Horoscope for All on Monday, July 13, 2020
- The Moon continues to transit the sign of assertive, innovative Aries until 1:34 PM EDT when it enters Taurus, and a slower, more deliberate approach to the day is favored.
- Emotions settle a little, but we can be inclined to overindulgence.
- The Sun and Jupiter are heading into opposition, exact early tomorrow, and recent excesses can come to light, demanding a change or shuffling of priorities.
- Conflicting urges regarding what we think we should do and what we want to do can be an issue.
- There are two areas of life where we have a particular need to shine, grow, and improve, represented by the Sun in Cancer and Jupiter in Capricorn, but these may seem to be in direct conflict with one another at this time.
- Culminations or unexpected changes in a project or ambition might occur, and this can be a time for reaping the rewards.
- The urge to grow and expand is strong. If we’ve been overreaching, however, it may be time to adjust our expectations.
- Mars and Chiron are heading into alignment, and we may feel a sense of mission or gain increased courage to address problem areas in our lives, particularly related to self-confidence and independence.
- There is a drive to take decisive action, possibly defend or help others, or better ourselves.
- Physical healing can assist with inner healing and vice versa.
- The void Moon occurs from 11:54 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Saturn), until the Moon enters Taurus at 1:34 PM EDT.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair