Horoscope for All on Sunday, July 12, 2020
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of assertive Aries.
- While this Moon transit generally encourages an active approach to the day, Mercury’s station and a Sun-Neptune trine can slow us down.
- Mercury turns direct this morning after retrograde motion since June 18th.
- Over the coming weeks, recent problems with communications and decision-making should start to improve.
- The answers we’ve been waiting for can arrive, and plans or projects that have stalled might now resume.
- During the shift today, however, our judgment could be skewed temporarily. It’s a better day to take in than to take action.
- The Sun forms a trine to Neptune, and we’re likely to see matters, and people, from a perspective that not only allows for but finds beauty in differences.
- It’s a fluid, graceful influence. We’re tuned into our intuition or access it more naturally now. We seek and find inspiration, and we may be moved to help, support, or give of ourselves.
- The Last Quarter Moon is exact this evening when the Sun in Cancer forms a square to the Moon in Aries. We’re beginning to see recent events in a more mature light.
- The next few days are good for reassessing matters from a more experienced viewpoint.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good