Horoscope for All on Friday, July 10, 2020
- Today’s Pisces Moon finds wonderful channels of expression as it harmonizes with the Sun, Jupiter, Pluto, and Saturn, and aligns with Neptune.
- Compassionate feelings and interactions figure strongly. We’re more tolerant, cooperative, perceptive, and adaptable. It’s a strong time for entertaining dreams and visions.
- Venus forms a sextile to Chiron, and while we’ve had some ups and downs with love and happiness in recent days, we’re open to learning from our experiences.
- We’re more inclined toward intimacy and sharing, and we see the beauty in our imperfections. There is a subtle healing power in our words and interactions.
- We’re better judges of value, and this benefits both relationship and financial decisions.
- The void Moon occurs from 11:49 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Saturn), until the Moon enters Aries tomorrow, Saturday, July 11th, at 1:05 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Excellent ~ Business: Good