Horoscope for All on Wednesday, July 1, 2020
- Mercury forms a square to Chiron today, and there can be some insecurity or strained, unnatural communications.
- We can be a little more sensitive to criticism than usual. Decisions may also be hard to come by, as we tend to doubt ourselves or the effectiveness of our ability to solve problems.
- It can be hard to read the intention behind the words used to communicate now.
- However, our missteps can point us to our vulnerabilities.
- Saturn moves back into the sign of Capricorn today to finish up its transit of the sign (until December 17th).
- Saturn first began its transit of Capricorn in December 2017, continuing in the sign until March 21st of this year when it moved into the sign of Aquarius. Since that ingress, Saturn has turned retrograde and now returns to Capricorn in retrograde motion.
- Saturn will now journey through the sign of Capricorn for over five months before restarting its transit of Aquarius in December. We may return to unfinished business in the months ahead.
- The Moon continues in Scorpio today until 9:22 PM EDT when it enters truth-seeking Sagittarius.
- The void Moon occurs from 9:21 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Saturn), until the Moon enters Sagittarius at 9:22 PM EDT (very brief!).
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair