Horoscope for All on Friday, August 7, 2020
- Venus has spent a longer than usual time in the sign of Gemini and now enters Cancer, where it will transit until September 6th.
- Venus in Cancer is nurturing, cautious, fertile, protective, and self-protective.
- We experience many emotional ups and downs with our affections under this influence due to increased sensitivity and impressionability.
- We show our love through our devotion, care, and concern, and we’re at our best when we feel safe and secure.
- During this cycle, we may have a greater interest in home life and home improvement, nesting, home business, domestic and family activities, comfort, security, and long-term purchases.
- The Moon continues its transit of Pisces until 9:05 AM EDT when it enters Aries.
- The Moon in Aries is pioneering, bold, and direct, but a Mercury-Neptune transit today is non-confrontational.
- Mercury’s minor challenging aspect with Neptune can serve to diffuse our concentration or focus.
- We’re more likely to perceive situations in an impractical or overly optimistic way under this influence, making it less than ideal for clear thinking and handling details.
- The void Moon occurs from 8:54 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Venus), until the Moon enters Aries at 9:05 AM EDT (a brief VOC period).
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair