Horoscope for All on Wednesday, August 5, 2020
- Mercury is now transiting Leo until August 19th. With Mercury in Leo, our thinking is confident and grand, and clear goals motivate us. We are especially expressive, convincing, decisive, and persuasive.
- Today, we embrace our needs to disconnect from obligation so that we can more fully enjoy ourselves or engage with others.
- It can be an excellent time to connect with those who help move us closer to our objectives, particularly goals related to healthier communication and better understanding.
- We are more concerned with harmonizing than usual and tend to be agreeable and cooperative. We might make fortunate connections.
- The Moon spends the day in Pisces, and this Moon transit is compassionate, sensitive, giving, and perceptive at its best and noncommittal or avoidant when challenged.
- It’s a good time to forgive and release, particularly with a creative aspect between the Sun and Neptune forming tomorrow morning.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Excellent ~ Business: Good