Horoscope for All on Tuesday, August 4, 2020
- Mars forms a square to Jupiter this morning, and we tend to overdo or jump into action too hastily.
- We’re easily riled up, enthusiastic, or excited under this influence. Be watchful of making too much of a matter that doesn’t deserve the attention.
- We can be excited about our prospects, but perhaps too hasty, counting our chickens before they hatch, putting money into a venture that needs further review, or overestimating what we (or the world) can do.
- We may be so focused on what we think should be and lose sight of what is possible. A feeling of urgency may lead to coming on stronger than we intend.
- However, if we use common sense, this is a good time to stretch our imaginations and to entertain new possibilities.
- A Venus-Saturn quincunx this evening suggests we might feel torn between two equally appealing desires, situations, or viewpoints. Or, the dilemma could be between pleasure and responsibility, and perhaps not able to fully appreciate or deal with either.
- Mercury enters the sign of Leo tonight, continuing its transit of the sign until August 19th.
- The Moon continues its transit of Aquarius until 10:28 PM, after which the Moon is in Pisces.
- The void Moon occurs from 5:45 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to Venus), until the Moon enters Pisces at 10:28 PM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair