Horoscope for All on Sunday, August 30, 2020
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Aquarius.
- With the morning’s Venus-Pluto opposition, we’re confronting areas of our lives where we’re holding onto something too tightly for fear of losing it.
- We may experience confrontations or events that bring complicated feelings and fears to a head.
- We may be making uncomfortable discoveries, and while some of these can be ultimately helpful, we may be pushing too far for answers right now.
- We should watch for manipulative behavior that can arise from insecurities or fear of betrayal.
- However, a Mercury-Neptune opposition occurs this afternoon, which can introduce some confusion.
- We might see others in an unrealistic light, and discrepancies can emerge that challenge our thinking. Concentrating on technical facts can be difficult.
- If our minds are wandering, it may be that we have neglected to “feed” our imaginations recently.
- We should watch for misrepresenting ourselves, overlooking critical practical details, and thoughts that are self-defeating.
- Even so, this can be a good time for stretching our thinking to dream up possibilities we might miss on a regular day.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good