Horoscope for All on Monday, August 3, 2020
- The Full Moon occurs midday today in the sign of Aquarius. It’s a time of culmination and the promise of fulfillment.
- The Leo Sun is proud and intensely individual–not content with only being one of the team. The Aquarius Moon, while individualistic as well, values independence and the team, community, and group spirit.
- The Full Moon illuminates this conflict with the Leo Sun in opposition to the Aquarius Moon.
- When a Full Moon occurs, there can be proclamations and outpours that can be raw. This lunation illuminates feelings, attitudes, and circumstances that have been buried or overlooked. It’s a time of awakening to the need for others or to answer to humanitarian impulses.
- This lunation’s square to Uranus suggests that we should watch for prematurity and abrupt changes or rebellion.
- Mercury opposes Saturn this afternoon, however, and we can face mental, transportation, or communication blocks.
- We may meet with some criticism, delays, or challenges to our opinions, ideas, or intelligence.
- Circumstances are such that we may need to tone down our enthusiasm if our plans are lacking, and think in more practical, realistic terms.
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Aquarius.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good