Horoscope for All on Saturday, August 29, 2020
- Mercury forms a trine to Jupiter this morning, boosting our optimism and faith.
- We gain a positive outlook through conversations and a sense of hope or trust in the future.
- We might benefit from big-picture thinking.
- We are seeking out a little extra meaning to our projects and experiences. Our ideas are big, and our intentions noble.
- We might receive good news or offers now. Curiosity is stimulated.
- As the day advances, we’re also seeking truths but in a much different way.
- Venus approaches an opposition to Pluto, and suspiciousness can set in. This aspect may play to our insecurities and fears.
- The Moon continues its transit of Capricorn until 8:37 PM, forming a square to Mars this afternoon and pitting our sense of independence against duty.
- The Moon transits Aquarius from 8:37 PM forward, and we thrive on intellectual stimulation, progress, and unusual or unconventional experiences.
- The void Moon occurs from 3:31 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Mars), until the Moon enters Aquarius at 8:37 PM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good