Horoscope for All on Friday, August 28, 2020
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Capricorn, encouraging us to consider our practical priorities.
- However, a semi-square between the Sun and Venus can stir up some discontent.
- We can be especially hungry for appreciation. What we want to do and think we should do can be at odds now, and we may be indecisive and less than productive.
- It’s best to get in touch with our needs and avoid watch for overindulging or procrastinating.
- We can be especially sensitive to imbalances in our environment and relationships. We might also aim to worry less about what others may be thinking of us.
- We’re reaching for our joy or seeking to grow, expand, and improve as the Moon aligns with Jupiter.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good