Horoscope for All on Saturday, August 22, 2020
- The Sun enters Virgo today and will transit the Mutable Earth sign until September 22nd.
- Our focus shifts to the pieces of the puzzle–the details of our lives. It’s now time to take care of practical concerns.
- Attending to the details of daily living can free us from the unnecessary stress that results from “collecting” odds and ends of unfinished business.
- It’s an ideal cycle to get organized, do detail work, and improve connections and communications on the job.
- Rediscovering the joy of our work, services, chores, and routines can be in focus in the month ahead.
- The Moon spends the day in Libra, and while we seek more harmony and balance with this transit, the Moon forms many challenging aspects today.
- We’re especially sensitive to areas of our lives (and especially our relationships) that have come out of balance.
- There can be some impatience and combativeness even so. We can be somewhat competitive, quick to react if our passions are met with indifference.
- The Moon-Mars opposition excites our passions, although we may feel less in control of them than usual.
- It stirs up our need for action, activity, and challenges, but it can feel at odds with our emotional orientation.
Creativity: Good~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good