Horoscope for All on Friday, August 21, 2020
- Mercury forms a sesquiquadrate aspect with Jupiter, suggesting tendencies to make more of an issue than it deserves, either negatively or positively.
- Watch for exaggerated perceptions and communications or news now.
- Still, Mercury connects creatively with Saturn and Chiron, and we can feel more secure regarding our capabilities.
- We are also more able to express our unique qualities or to go our own way without stirring up controversy.
- We’re smart about solving dilemmas, particularly those that may have prevented us from filling our responsibilities or feeling good about ourselves.
- The Moon continues its transit of Virgo until it enters Libra at 5:16 AM EDT. The Libra Moon is sociable.
- Harmony and beauty are deeply satisfying, and the lack of them can be emotionally unsettling with this transit.
- The void Moon continues until the Moon enters Libra at 5:16 AM EDT today.
Creativity: Good~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good