Horoscope for All on Thursday, August 20, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of Virgo all day, encouraging a closer look at the small jobs and essential details of our lives.
- The Virgo Moon sensitizes us to the flaws, but it also drives us to fix problems.
- While the Moon’s trines to Jupiter, Pluto, and Saturn help us prioritize, its opposition to Neptune can distract us.
- It can be challenging to find peace or balance in our relationships or to connect deeply/intimately now, but it’s an excellent time to try.
- If we haven’t been showing our appreciation for one another, this can come to a head.
- Our tastes, values, and ideas can clash, but we might learn more about ourselves and relationships through the conflict.
- The void Moon occurs from 11:37 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to Saturn), until the Moon enters Libra the next day, Friday, August 21st, at 5:16 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair