Horoscope for All on Sunday, August 2, 2020
- The Sun forms a square and Venus a semi-square to Uranus today.
- Changes made now are out of character or abrupt. Relationships or finances can be/seem unpredictable.
- Disrupted routines and plans are likely, and while they can be unsettling at first, they can also stimulate the adoption of new approaches.
- Our strong desire for independence or to break the rules could impair our judgment.
- Even so, if we’re willing to learn from our mistakes, we might adopt a more careful approach to making necessary changes.
- Disruptions can pull up buried frustrations, which we should probably examine more closely. It can be a time to learn something new about ourselves.
- The Moon continues its transit of steady Capricorn until 2:11 PM EDT when it enters Aquarius.
- The void Moon occurs from 9:59 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a conjunction to Saturn), until the Moon enters Aquarius at 2:11 PM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good