Horoscope for All on Wednesday, August 19, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of Leo until 4:21 AM EDT, after which the Moon transits Virgo.
- With the Moon in Virgo, we’re particularly concerned about tying up loose ends and dealing with routine matters.
- The details of our big plans assume more importance or interest to us.
- The Sun forms a sextile with the True North Node of the Moon today, encouraging us to grow, improve, and rise to a challenge.
- Mercury enters Virgo this evening and will transit the sign until September 5th. We’re especially interested in more precision in our speech, thought, method, and process during this cycle.
- Dealing with details is natural and comfortable now. We need to be careful that we don’t lose perspective if we find ourselves overly focused on the details.
- We should also be aware of the possibility of expressing ourselves in a too factual manner, so much so that we come across as dry, critical, or unimaginative.
- However, it’s an excellent time for organizing, sorting, and analyzing.
- The void Moon occurs from 1:39 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a conjunction to Mercury), until the Moon enters Virgo at 4:21 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good~ Love: Good ~ Business: Excellent