Horoscope for All on Tuesday, August 18, 2020
- Both Mercury and the Sun form quincunxes to Saturn today, and there can be some sensitivity to how our ideas are received.
- Mental anxiety can interfere with making good, practical choices. There can be communication challenges or mental blocks.
- The desire to enjoy ourselves can clash with our material goals. Doubts might slow down our movements and initiatives.
- Even so, this can be a helpful process as we take a break from pushing ahead. We might now see the need to adjust our plans based on new responsibilities or a reality check.
- A Venus-Uranus aspect also in force today helps loosen up, however. This transit encourages our bolder, more innovative natures, socially speaking.
- We are most interested in all that is new, unusual, and out-of-the-ordinary with romantic involvements, personal pleasures, and financial undertakings.
- We may be experimenting, improvising, and trying on new ways of relating to others and expressing ourselves.
- The Moon spends the day in happy, generous Leo, and a New Moon occurs in the sign tonight at 10:42 PM EDT.
- The New Moon in Leo can prompt a new beginning with romance, creative endeavors, hobbies, relationship with children, and our self-confidence or healthy pride in ourselves.
- It’s time to awaken our “inner child” and find ways to express ourselves creatively.
- There is stop-and-go energy with this lunation–something might be releasing but a block or obstacle can appear.
- These ups and downs may motivate us to begin anew or clean the slate.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Excellent ~ Business: Fair