Horoscope for All on Wednesday, August 12, 2020
- The Sun forms a quincunx to Neptune this morning. We might feel that others are draining our energy, especially if it’s unclear what they want from us.
- We can be feeling slightly off or out of sorts, and there can be difficulties concentrating or figuring out our next step.
- These things are more likely if we’ve neglected our spiritual needs, and it makes sense to slow down and adjust.
- Incorporating and recognizing the need for more imagination in our lives seems necessary now.
- A Mars-Pluto square, exact early tomorrow, is also in influence. We crave a sense of control over events, relationships, and/or circumstances, and become frustrated at any sign that we don’t have it.
- There may be arguments, standstills, and power games now. Our desires are intense and challenging to satisfy.
- A tendency to bully, confront, or provoke might dominate. It would be wise to observe and learn from whatever powerful feelings arise from confrontations or conflicts now, as this transit has a way of pulling out emotional “slush” or matter we’ve suppressed in perhaps disruptive ways.
- The Moon continues its transit of placid Taurus until 9:47 AM EDT when it enters curious Gemini.
- The void Moon occurs from 3:56 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to Saturn), until the Moon enters Gemini at 9:47 AM EDT.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair