Horoscope for All on Tuesday, August 11, 2020
- The Sun forms a quincunx to Jupiter early today and is heading toward a quincunx to Neptune. Mercury will do the same on Friday and Saturday.
- These transits point to hesitation, a feeling of being in limbo, minor dilemmas, and the need for adjustment.
- We may recognize a need to make changes or let go of a method or habit so as to free ourselves up for different or more fulfilling experiences.
- The Last Quarter Moon occurs today as the Sun in Leo forms a square with the Moon in Taurus.
- The Last Quarter Moon phase points to a crisis of consciousness. We’re ready to sort out what works for us–and what doesn’t.
- It’s not an ideal time to start a major project, but it’s an excellent time to tidy up details and tie up loose ends.
- We might consider recent revelations, what they mean to us, and what to do about them.
- Mercury heads toward a creative quintile to Neptune, and we’re inclined to discuss or incorporate our dreams and spiritual or romantic needs into our plans.
- The Moon spends the day in down-to-earth Taurus. A gentle approach makes the most sense today.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair