Horoscope for All on Saturday, August 1, 2020
- Mercury opposes Pluto this morning, and we can face some pressure to deal with problem areas.
- There can be mental tension, paranoid thoughts, or excessive suspicion.
- We might either feel a compulsive need to talk and question or to withhold information. We can too quickly become embroiled in power struggles.
- However, if we aim to learn from our resentment, it can bring us closer to understanding what we truly want.
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Capricorn, aligning with Jupiter this evening.
- We’re reaching for our joy, and we are seeking to grow, expand, and improve.
- The Moon in Capricorn is earthy, practical, and wise, and Capricorn’s particular wisdom is most apparent around the Moon’s alignment with Jupiter.
- Our ability to plan for the future benefits us now.
- However, we should watch for impulsive moves and hot tempers with the Moon square Mars.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good