Horoscope for All on Tuesday, September 8, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of stable Taurus until it enters connected Gemini at 5:28 PM EDT.
- While the Moon is in Taurus, life may seem to move a little more slowly, mostly in a pleasant way.
- We are especially aware of our need to enjoy the sensual pleasures of life.
- The Moon in Gemini is curious and communicative, making it a good time to look into new topics and handle several different tasks, although it’s not an ideal time for follow-through.
- The Sun is heading toward a trine to Jupiter, and enthusiasm runs high. Cooperation comes easily under this influence that emphasizes the positive in our lives.
- Nevertheless, we might avoid making significant changes just for now.
- Mars is set to turn retrograde, coming to its retrograde station tomorrow evening, and there can be some confusion or indecision as we change gears and adapt to the change.
- The void Moon occurs from 8:47 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to Saturn), until the Moon enters Gemini at 5:28 PM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good