Horoscope for All on Sunday, September 6, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of Aries until it heads into the sign of Taurus at 4:44 AM EDT.
- While the Moon in Aries seeks to innovate, the Taurus Moon focuses on building upon what’s already in place.
- We seek comfort and predictability.
- Venus enters Leo today, and will transit the sign until October 2nd.
- During this transit, we take pride in love, and we’re generous with our money. It’s a warm-hearted, playful, expressive, and proud placement for Venus.
- We tend to feed on attention, acknowledgment, validation, and adoration during this transit.
- We can have a high ego investment in our money, love life, children, or pastimes.
- We should watch for extravagance and for overstating our feelings only for effect.
- The void Moon occurs from 12:46 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a conjunction to Mars), until the Moon enters Taurus at 4:44 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good