Horoscope for All on Wednesday, September 30, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of Pisces until 10:48 PM EDT when it enters Aries.
- The Pisces Moon is compassionate, wise, and sometimes a bit meandering, which can be good for us at times.
- Its sextile to Saturn this afternoon helps us prioritize or focus, however.
- Tonight, Mercury’s minor challenging aspect with Neptune can be somewhat disorienting. It’s all too easy to avoid confrontation with this transit.
- We might attempt to move around issues and otherwise take an indirect approach.
- We’re more likely to perceive situations in an impractical or overly optimistic way under this influence, making the day less than ideal for clear thinking and handling details.
- The Moon’s move into Aries tonight increases our motivation. The urge to start fresh can dominate.
- The void Moon occurs from 1:30 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Saturn), until the Moon enters Aries at 10:48 PM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair