Horoscope for All on Thursday, September 3, 2020
- Mercury forms a trine to Saturn very early today, helping us ground and center our thoughts and communications. Conversations may be spare but instructive.
- It’s a good time for systematic thinking and a step-by-step approach to tasks and problems.
- The Moon continues its transit of Pisces until 4:23 PM EDT when it moves into Aries.
- While the Pisces Moon is compassionate and meandering, the Moon in Aries demands more definition or action. We want to start fresh.
- A Venus-Mars square, exact tomorrow morning, comes into play today, and we can feel some tension or dissatisfaction.
- This transit can awaken many urges and desires, but most may only be whims or distractions.
- Disagreements are possible with differences and contrasts standing out more than usual.
- A passive or soft approach may irritate, but an aggressive approach can be grating, too–we seem to have poor timing.
- We can be temperamental and sensitive. What we value and what we desire can be at odds. Ideally, discontent prompts creative improvements and changes.
- The void Moon occurs from 10:35 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to Venus), until the Moon enters Aries at 4:23 PM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good