Horoscope for All on Tuesday, September 29, 2020
- Saturn stations and turns direct today after retrograde motion since May 11th.
- This change in direction comes as a reminder to take care of our obligations and bring our goals down to earth.
- With Saturn’s direct turn, our responsibilities, and perhaps our limitations, are magnified.
- Gradually, our long-term goals and plans become more apparent. We become more aware of rules, limits, and boundaries in our lives.
- Mars forms a square to Saturn today, and this already tense aspect can feel heavier than usual due to Saturn’s station.
- This aspect first formed on August 24th and is now returning due to Mars’ retrograde motion.
- Nevertheless, since it’s been in orb, this influence has been hanging over us since August. We may be feeling blocked from asserting ourselves or pursuing our desires.
- This is a time to slow down and make adjustments and edits, as we may encounter resistance if we push ahead.
- It can seem like more effort than usual is required to complete tasks if we lack motivation.
- Disapproval or a dip in confidence can figure strongly. We must draw on patience and develop our endurance, and it’s a better time for maintenance than it is for moving forward.
- A good strategy now is to recognize some of our limits and adjust our speed accordingly.
- Also today, a Sun-Chiron opposition can have us confronting our insecurities and vulnerabilities through our relationships and interactions.
- Lack of faith in our own decisions is possible. However, this is also a time to recognize something important about ourselves.
- Again, we have something to learn from our reactions and sensitivities.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair