Horoscope for All on Saturday, September 26, 2020
- Venus forms a sesquiquadrate with Chiron and a quincunx with Pluto early day, and we may grapple with issues of power and control, insecurity, or jealousy.
- It’s a time of minor adjustments and re-assessments in our close personal relationships, with our spending or entertainment, or related to our social lives.
- Fears and insecurities can disrupt the flow but they can help us see our personal blind spots.
- The Moon exits Capricorn and moves into Aquarius at 2:09 AM EDT, harmonizing with the Libra Sun this morning.
- There is good energy with us for intellectual stimulation or a team effort, and some emotional detachment can be refreshing today.
- The Moon’s square to Uranus later today suggests we can be stubborn about sticking with our methods, and we’re inclined to go our own way.
- The void Moon period ends at 2:09 AM EDT when the Moon enters Aquarius.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good