Horoscope for All on Thursday, September 17, 2020
- Mercury forms a square to Jupiter this morning, and we can feel rushed to make a decision when it’s better to wait.
- Our ideas are grand, but we may jump to conclusions or speak on a matter too soon.
- At 7:00 AM EDT today, the New Moon occurs as the Moon aligns with the Sun in the sign of Virgo.
- A time of new beginnings, this New Moon presents an excellent opportunity for us to formulate some goals regarding “all things Virgo.”
- We’d do well to concentrate on new ways to get our day-to-day life organized.
- The New Moon in Virgo is a good time to commit to personal goals that express the positive energies of the sign of the Virgin, such as building our powers of healthy, constructive discrimination, beginning a new project that requires attention to details, starting a health regime, setting up specific routines that will help us manage our lives in constructive and mindful ways, and handling the finer details of our day-to-day life in an organized, step-by-step fashion so that we can free our minds of clutter.
- Striving for perfection can be a wonderful challenge, as long as we don’t allow ourselves to become overly focused on flaws and feel guilty or stressed about them.
- The Moon continues its transit of Virgo until 2:56 PM EDT when it enters relationship-focused, gracious Libra.
- The Sun forms a trine to Saturn this afternoon, helping to stabilize and ground us, while also boosting self-discipline and moderation.
- We can enjoy a real sense of strength and pride in our ability to meet our responsibilities. We are more aware of our limitations–and willing to accept them.
- Enjoyment of our duties, work, or obligations can be in focus now.
- While this is a practical influence, it’s not the time to make big decisions since a New Moon occurs today, and we’re symbolically in the dark.
- The void Moon occurs from 7:42 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to Saturn), until the Moon enters Libra at 2:56 PM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good