Horoscope for All on Sunday, September 13, 2020
- With Venus trine Chiron today, we may get the chance to heal our relationships with an openness to learning from one another.
- We more easily see the beauty of human weaknesses.
- It’s a good time to build trust in relationships and to recognize potential in one another.
- We understand the value of the people, relationships, pleasures, and things in our lives.
- We can benefit from interacting with others in fresh ways, with more authenticity and sincerity.
- The Moon continues its transit of Cancer until it enters Leo at 11:32 AM EDT.
- While the Moon’s square to retrograde Mars this morning can rile us up with resentment or stir up buried frustrations, as the day advances, it’s easy to move on.
- The Leo Moon encourages our affectionate, expressive natures.
- The void Moon occurs from 8:05 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Mars), until the Moon enters Leo at 11:32 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Excellent ~ Business: Excellent