Horoscope for All on Friday, October 30, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of Aries today, and a desire to start a new chapter is with us.
- Our feelings and desires are fiery, immediate, and hard to ignore.
- We are more impulsive than usual–we tend to want things to happen quickly, and our competitive instincts are strong.
- The more impatient side of this Moon position is likely to come to the fore as it forms squares to Pluto and Saturn and an opposition to retrograde Mercury.
- We might face obstacles to our goals, and it may not be easy to communicate well.
- The Moon enters Taurus at 5:19 PM EDT, and we are more naturally inclined to want to slow down and get our bearings.
- The void Moon occurs from 12:12 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (an opposition to Mercury), until the Moon enters Taurus at 5:19 PM EDT.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good