Horoscope for All on Saturday, October 3, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of Aries until it moves into Taurus at 11:13 AM EDT.
- The Aries Moon is assertive, direct, and enterprising, and a parallel between Jupiter and Pluto strengthens our convictions.
- With a Taurus Moon from 11:13 AM forward, we’re more interested in building on our new ideas or what we already have in place.
- It’s a steady, pleasant influence, particularly with the Moon’s trine to Venus this afternoon that encourages our appreciation for earthy pleasures and routines.
- We head toward a Mercury-Chiron quincunx, exact early tomorrow, and there can be some misunderstandings later today.
- This aspect is tricky and can suggest some doubts and sensitivity.
- The void Moon occurs from 1:48 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Saturn), until the Moon enters Taurus at 11:13 AM EDT.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good