Horoscope for All on Thursday, October 22, 2020
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Capricorn–an earthy, practical, and wise influence.
- Capricorn’s particular wisdom is most apparent around the Moon’s alignment with Jupiter and Pluto. Our ability to plan for the future benefits us now.
- We’re reaching for our joy, and we are seeking to grow, expand, and improve.
- However, we should watch for impulsive moves and hot tempers with the Moon square retrograde Mars this morning.
- The Sun moves into the sign of Scorpio today for a transit that lasts until November 21st.
- Scorpio is a sign of depth, intimacy, and extremes of feeling. Superficiality or mediocrity will not do with the Sun in Scorpio! We have the desire to get to the bottom of matters during this cycle.
- All that is hidden, taboo, secret, or suppressed interests us.
- Scorpio’s energy is provocative, often in a quiet way, and passionate, strong-willed, and intense. It can be an immensely healing and transformative energy.
- Jealousy, vindictiveness, and manipulation are some of the more challenging expressions of Scorpio.
- A Mercury-Chiron quincunx later today can introduce some misunderstandings, doubts, and hypersensitivity.
- A Venus-Uranus minor square suggests some restlessness or discontent with our current pleasures or pastimes, and a small change may be satisfying at this time.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good