Horoscope for All on Friday, October 16, 2020
- A New Moon occurs in the sign of Libra today at 3:32 PM EDT.
- This is a time to re-balance our relationships and recognize our partners as teammates rather than adversaries.
- With this potent Libra energy, we have the chance to make valuable changes in our lives.
- We’re learning to make peace with others and establish a sense of order and balance in our lives.
- Peace and harmony are the goals, but there’s a delicate balancing act involved along the way that requires some commitment and effort.
- This New Moon brings fresh and creative energy into our lives, and more specifically, into our relationships.
- It’s a cycle in which balancing our close personal relationships becomes an urgent desire.
- Even so, there are obstacles and opposition to overcome due to challenging aspects happening at the time of this lunation, and the route to peace may be a conflict-ridden one!
- Blocks to our goals are likely, and we’re likely dealing with re-emerging challenges from the past.
- New beginnings with relationships, negotiations, or contracts can be fraught with some difficulties before we can move forward.
- The void Moon occurs from 6:12 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Saturn), until the Moon enters Scorpio tomorrow, Saturday, October 17th, at 1:06 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good