Horoscope for All on Wednesday, October 14, 2020
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Virgo, encouraging a closer look at the small jobs and essential details of our lives.
- We desire more order in our lives.
- While there can be some confusion or sensitivity this morning with the Moon’s opposition to Neptune, the Moon’s supportive aspects through the remainder of the day support productivity.
- We’re motivated to find and fix problems, and we’re generous with our help and support.
- The Virgo Moon is helpful, attentive, and intelligent.
- The Sun forms a trine to the North Node of the Moon, encouraging us to aspire to our goals, rise to a challenge, and grow and improve.
- We’re making progress at emotional levels, and cooperation can bring rewards today.
- The void Moon occurs from 6:47 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to Saturn), until the Moon enters Libra tomorrow, Thursday, October 15th, at 1:54 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good