Horoscope for All on Thursday, October 1, 2020
- A Full Moon occurs today at 5:05 PM EDT in the sign of Aries. Epiphanies can occur now as our feelings come to full bloom.
- The Full Moon reminds us to consider how we are honoring ourselves in the context of our close relationships.
- New revelations can occur now, particularly with our leadership skills, feelings of independence, our ability to initiate and begin new things, and our close partnerships.
- With the Moon full and bright in the sky, symbolic illumination occurs in our lives.
- Since these new feelings and revelations are emotional ones, we might want to exercise some care expressing them.
- Helping with this is a Venus-Pluto quintile that encourages a comfortably strategic approach to our money and relationships.
- The Full Moon occurs in the sign of Aries, and Mars, its ruler, is also in the sign and retrograde.
- Our revelations are meaningful, but we may need to wait before putting them into action.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Excellent ~ Business: Good