Horoscope for All on Thursday, November 12, 2020
- This morning, a Sun-Chiron minor challenge suggests further wavering of confidence.
- We may doubt our inner guide, and we may face situations that seem to test our vulnerabilities.
- The Libra Moon opposes retrograde Mars, reinforcing touchiness and temperamentality. While we’re seeking harmony, our desires and impulses seem to contradict this emotional orientation.
- However, Jupiter and Pluto align today for the third and final time in the sign of Capricorn. This aspect first formed in early April and recurred in late June.
- It has sparked a need for shared interests or taking on a challenge as we strive for more significance.
- It’s been an ambitious time when a desire for success, growth, and development is incredibly strong.
- We can feel driven to better ourselves and the world around us.
- We might solve a problem that has been in existence for some time or capitalize upon a previously hidden resource.
- Social or material goals may come into sharper focus, and reform could figure strongly now.
- We’re learning to make the most of our resources, and we’re dealing with change and transformation with more confidence and faith.
- Making the most of changing circumstances is powerful.
- We should watch for tendencies towards self-righteousness, exaggeration, and obsession. There is an inclination to take things too far.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair~ Business: Fair