Horoscope for All on Tuesday, November 10, 2020
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Virgo, and pouring some of our energy into detailed work may be appropriate. We tend to focus on the parts that make up a whole.
- Its opposition to Neptune this afternoon can temporarily pull us off our game.
- Still, its harmonious aspects with the Sun and then Jupiter and Pluto encourage cooperation, focus, and practical ability.
- This transit draws out our desire to heal, help, and fix, and stimulates a need for order and predictability.
- Mercury, which has been moving in direct motion for a week, moves back into Scorpio, where it will transit until December 1st.
- Mercury’s post-retrograde shadow runs until November 19th.
- Mercury in Scorpio seeks truths in all things hidden or undercover.
- It’s a time to probe, investigate, observe, and focus.
- Looking for motivations–the more deeply buried, the better–satisfies an intellectual need now. We favor deep conversations.
- Thinking tends to be one-track minded and perhaps obsessive.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good~ Business: Good