Horoscope for All on Sunday, November 1, 2020
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Taurus, and we’re seeking steadiness and harmony.
- Retrograde Mercury forms a square to Saturn today. This aspect first occurred on September 23rd, while Mercury was direct, and will recur on November 6th.
- In fact, it will stay in orb until the 6th due to Mercury’s station direct on the 3rd.
- Until the 6th, there can be an increase in errors, negative thinking, critique, and miscommunications.
- Something communicated in September can now come back for correction or refocus. Communication blocks or challenges are possible.
- We may be dealing with the consequences of guarded, delayed, or contrary communications.
- It’s difficult to trust our instincts, and our thoughts or conversations don’t flow very naturally under this influence.
- Past problems may crop up for review or further attention.
- As well, Venus opposes Chiron, and there can be disappointments as we focus on the differences and weaknesses rather than the strong points in our interactions.
- Temporarily, we can be less confident about our relationships, social life, worth, money, or social skills.
- We are more aware and possibly resentful of imbalances in our relationships and insecure about whether our affections are reciprocated.
- Tonight’s Moon-Saturn trine can help stabilize our emotions, bringing us down to earth and focused on practical priorities.
- The void Moon occurs from 9:29 PM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to Saturn), until the Moon enters Gemini tomorrow, Monday, November 2nd, at 4:59 AM EST.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair