Horoscope for All on Saturday, June 27, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of Virgo until 4:17 PM EDT, after which the Moon transits Libra. The Moon in Virgo is adaptable, helpful, and intelligent.
- Its opposition to Mars shortly before both the Moon and Mars change signs suggests some potentially too-hasty moves or decisions this afternoon, however.
- The Moon in Libra seeks balance and harmony.
- Mars enters Aries tonight and will stay in the sign for much longer than usual–until January 6, 2021–due to an upcoming retrograde phase (the retrograde will happen from September 9-November 13).
- Mars feels exceptionally comfortable in Aries, as it rules the sign. Our energy is spontaneous, forward-looking, and even courageous under this influence.
- Our competitive spirit is well-developed, and our goal is to win! We are active, single-minded, and confident.
- We instinctively find the fastest way to get from point A to point B.
- The shadow side of Mars in Aries is that it can sometimes be impatient, arrogant, impulsive, short-lived, unreflective, and self-centered.
- However, Mars in Aries is authentic, trail-blazing, enthusiastic, and straightforward.
- Mars is heading toward a sextile to Saturn, exact early tomorrow, which helps us pace ourselves responsibly.
- It’s a practical influence that encourages us to get organized, orderly, and tidy. While this influence is a litlte dry, it’s also helpful for slowing us down enough to see our priorities.
- The void Moon occurs from 4:02 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (an opposition to Mars), until the Moon enters Libra at 4:17 PM EDT (a very short void period!).
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Excellent