Horoscope for All on Wednesday, June 24, 2020
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Leo, and we’re especially inclined to play, share, act, express, and create. We’re seeking some feedback and interaction.
- We’re generally confident and prepared to take on whatever comes our way. Our feelings are strong, and we’re ready and willing to share ourselves with others.
- Early tomorrow, Venus turns direct after a retrograde period since May 13th, and with the shift occurring now, it’s better to take more care with critical decision-making.
- Our feelings can be in a state of flux.
- As well, the Moon is void most of the day, and is another indication that we should probably avoid beginning all-new projects.
- The void Moon occurs from 1:35 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Uranus), until the Moon enters Virgo the next day, Thursday, June 25th, at 1:06 PM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair