Horoscope for All on Tuesday, July 7, 2020
- The Moon transits Aquarius all day, and we’re especially earnest, friendly, and principled. Our interest in our social life, new ideas, and progress increases.
- We thrive on intellectual stimulation, change, and unusual or unconventional experiences.
- Friends, community, groups, causes, and happiness goals can be in sharper focus now.
- A Mars-Pluto quintile suggests we’re willing to challenge ourselves, and we tend to gravitate toward plans and strategies to get what we desire.
- As the day advances, we head towards a square between Mars and retrograde Mercury, however. We could too easily find ourselves in disagreement with others, most likely because we’re communicating ineffectively or impatiently.
- We may be competing for the floor when expressing our ideas, thoughts, and opinions, making it difficult to engage in healthy dialogue. Mental agitation could dominate.
- We may stir up controversy with what we say, possibly by bringing up a controversial issue from the past, or how we say it.
- Ideally, we’re moved to resolve problems, but it’s best not to jump to conclusions or decisions now.
- The void Moon occurs from 12:37 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Uranus), until the Moon enters Pisces the next day, Wednesday, July 8th, at 2:12 PM EDT..
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair