Horoscope for All on Sunday, August 23, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of Libra until it enters Scorpio at 6:16 AM EDT.
- The Scorpio Moon scopes out the hidden layers of matters and adds intensity to our feelings or approach.
- We can become wound up rather easily with Mercury in a minor challenging aspect to Pluto today.
- Mental tension is possible now, ideally motivating us to handle problem areas. We can have a slightly suspicious way of looking at the way things work.
- If others are not agreeing or adopting our ideas, we may take this as a personal affront.
- Instead of getting where we want to go directly, we could take a roundabout route and manipulate others.
- This combination can lead to creative and intense thinking, but also some impatience with shallow or slow thinking in others.
- There can be tension and pressure experienced now, as well as some irritability.
- The void Moon occurs from 12:20 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Saturn), until the Moon enters Scorpio at 6:16 AM EDT.
Creativity: Fair~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good