Horoscope for All on Sunday, August 16, 2020
- Mercury and the Sun are heading into alignment, exact tomorrow, and they’re forming a trine to Mars.
- These aspects stimulate a strong desire to take action, express ourselves, and pursue our passions.
- We’re energized, feeling we can accomplish much. We have a good sense of timing, and we’re especially enterprising and resourceful.
- Stress eases as we feel confident about our abilities and our judgment.
- We can have a strong desire to do something with our ideas, learn, teach, or discuss (energetically).
- We are exceptionally alert and aware, although possibly self-focused.
- There is enthusiasm in our conversations, as well as excitement about our interests and discoveries.
- However, we should watch for a tendency for hurt feelings or misgivings.
- Mercury is semisquare Venus, and both bodies are in hard aspect to Chiron, and saying the wrong things can figure strongly.
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Cancer and forms particularly tense aspects today. We can feel some tension due to our drives to perform, the demands of our responsibilities, and our personal needs or sense of independence.
- Events, people, and circumstances tend to pull us out of our comfort zone.
- The void Moon occurs from 8:00 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (an opposition to Saturn), until the Moon enters Leo tomorrow, Monday, August 17th, at 1:39 AM EDT.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good