Horoscope for All on Saturday, August 15, 2020
- A quincunx between the Sun and Pluto this morning suggests adjustments are necessary for us to grow and improve.
- Until we discover how to make these changes, we can feel a little disgruntled or tense. Fears of loss or jealousy could emerge.
- Also today, Uranus stations and turns retrograde until January 14th, 2021.
- During this cycle, our desire to make changes in our lives can turn inward as we get in touch with what may be holding us back from living more spontaneously and authentically.
- We may be less overtly rebellious and more inclined to follow the rules.
- As the shift occurs this week, however, Uranian energy is more challenging, and we can experience some tension until we acclimatize to the energy.
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Cancer, and we can be rather focused on our personal lives, loved ones, and the need for security.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good