Horoscope for All on Friday, August 14, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of busy Gemini until 7:36 PM EDT, after which the Moon is in protective Cancer.
- Mercury forms a quincunx to Jupiter today, and it’s heading toward a quincunx to Neptune.
- We might waver, unable to reach a wholly satisfying decision or conclusion, making it better to reserve judgment.
- We may overestimate our abilities or underestimate the situation. We should aim to avoid jumping into something without planning, as necessary details are too easy to overlook at the moment.
- We can be see-sawing between alternatives, finding it challenging to combine logic and intuition cohesively.
- Or, the tendency to daydream comes at the expense of productivity and clear communication.
- There can be some mental disorganization to manage today.
- The void Moon occurs from 7:20 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Mars), until the Moon enters Cancer at 7:36 PM EDT.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair